AEG Washing Machine L7FE8432S
• ProSteam Cleaning
• Eco Value
• 10 Multi-Program Washer
• Woolmark Associated
• A rated Energy Efficiency
INTRODUCING THE SHARP SHIRT PROTECTOR
Maintaining your professional look day to day should be effortless. Our ProSteam® Technology means that your shirts look sharp for longer by enabling you to reduce creases by up to one third. Cutting down on dry-cleaning and ironing means less wear on fibres. Keeping your clothes looking and feeling impeccable, every day.
LESS IRONING. CLOTHES REFRESHED
These AEG washing machines use steam as a quick and easy way to refresh creased clothes so they’re ready to wear. The short, gentle steam programmes safely remove odours and reduce creases in dry fabrics. Or you can finish your wash cycle with a gentle steam so clothes need little to no ironing.
CARING FOR CLOTHES. SAVING WATER AND ENERGY
ProSense technology® automatically weighs each load to provide a tailored cycle. Sensors then adjust washing times precisely, ensuring optimum treatment for every garment. Your laundry comes out with that fresh, new feeling every time, plus you save water and energy.
ENJOY THE FEELING OF SOFTER CLOTHES
This washing machine gets results you’ll notice as soon as the last spin is over. Because SoftPlus makes sure that softener reaches every part of the fabric when it enters the drum, it helps your clothes feel softer, silkier, and smoother than ever before, while protecting fibres and prolonging the life of every garment.
ENERGY EFFICIENT WASHING IN THE QUICKEST TIME POSSIBLE
Many Eco programmes save you energy. The Eco TimeSave also saves you time. The programme allows you to select ECO and TimeSave options together, giving you an energy efficient wash that’s as quick as possible.
ÖKOINVERTER, THE LOWEST ENERGY CONSUMPTION
The energy-efficient ÖKOInverter motor offers you the highest efficiency and durability and ensures superior performance, whatever programme you select.
- Energy efficiency (2010/30/EC)A -30%
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC)B
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC)137,0
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC)10999
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh)0.7
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C228
- Water cotton 6054
- Load Capacity kg (Wash)8
- Drum volume55
- Max. spin speed (rpm) (2010/30/EC)1400
- Moisture % after max. spin (2010/30/EC)52
- Motor systemPermanent Magnet
- Washing noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC)51
- Spinning noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC)75
- Dimensions HxWxD in mm850x600x571
- Depth max, mm600
- Wheels4 adj feet
- Cord Length1.5
- Inlet hose length (mm)150
- Outlet hose length (mm)145
- Connected Load2200
- Required Fuse10
- Porthole type ofP1S Turbine
- WoolmarkWoolmark blue
- Det. dispenser compartments no3
- Program listCotton|Synthetics|Delicate|Wool Plus|Steam Refresh|Antiallergy|Quick 20 Min 3 Kg|New Outdoor|Duvets|Jeans