Achieve Consistently Even Results
The golden brown on a potato gratin. The deep crust on a fillet of beef. The moist depths of a rich chocolate cake. Achieving even results time after time demands precisely controlled heat, distributed consistently throughout your oven. Unlike standard ovens, the SurroundCook oven’s advanced fan technology ensures that every part of your dish is getting exactly the heat it needs. Evenly. Consistently. Wherever it’s placed. Whether it’s one dish or several. No more turning dishes halfway through cooking. Just the results that meet your expectations. Every time.
Time and Energy Saving Efficiency
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
Cook More at the Same Time with Excellent Results
The additional heating ring in our oven ensures your dishes are evenly cooked – even when loaded with up to three trays – for corner to corner deliciousness. Sure to make each portion as perfect as the last.
Premium Quality with a Luxurious Feel
The Soft Closing Door technology built into the soft closing door ensures that the door always shuts softly and silently, to deliver both the look and feel of premium performance.
Precision Cooking with the Built In Timer
The timer display provides an at-a-glance overview of the status of your dish. Its clear screen enables you to set an alarm, check directly on the time remaining before your dish is ready and to adjust the timer with accuracy and precision.
Bake Even Larger Batches
Less isn’t always more, especially when it comes to delicious baked goodies. The XL Baking Tray is 20% larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
Multi-Layer Glass Door
This oven’s door is constructed from multiple glass layers, ensuring it stays safe and cool to the touch. Plus, its beautifully designed, large window gives you excellent visibility. It also has easy-to-use latches that allow you to detach the glass sheets with little fuss whenever you need to clean them.
Achieve the perfect results with each roast or bake. The fan has a heated element behind it, driving a constant flow of heated air into the oven, ensuring that even with multiple racks in the oven, every part of your dish is getting precisely the heat it needs. No more turning dishes halfway through cooking.
- 8 Multifunction Oven – The power to make even more versatile dishes
- Premium Design – Designed to give your kitchen a modern and luxurious feel
Colour Stainless steel with anti-fingerprint
Cleaning Top oven Clean Enamel
Cavity coating Grey Enamel
Dimensions HxWxD in mm 594x595x567
Required Fuse 16
Cord Length 1.5
Temperature range 50°C – 275°C
Cavity size 71
Largest surface area 1424
Energy class A
- SurroundCook® multifunction oven
- OptiSight electronic programmer
- Temperature regulation from 50 to 275 ° C
- Multifunction digital display
- Pop in / pop out knobs
- ThermiC ° Air ventilation system
- OptiFlex ™ system (5 levels of positioning trays)
- Tangential cooling ventilation
- IsoFront®Plus – cold door security with 3 glasses
- Internal cavity with Easy to Clean enamel
- Grill and upper reclining resistance
- Removable door and removable interior glass
- Removable door
- EasyEntry guides
- 1 enamelled dripping pan, 1 desserts pan, 1 grill
- Set of 2 or 3 optional telescopic rails
- FloodLight ™ internal light
- SoftMotion ™ closure
- Energy efficiency class A
- Stainless steel anti-fingerprint aesthetics
- Maximum absorbed power 3 kW
- Useful volume of the oven compartment (lt): 71
- Larger cooking surface (cm²): 1424
- Maximum temperature (° C): 275